Getting a smooth end is the hardest part. I've taken to chopping up acoustic base notes and layering them. Still haven't worked out how to do a fade, though I'll probably never get around to it. I just find that the cut and paste nature of Garageband only engages me for so long - the songs never seem to go anywhere. Definitely needs a live element BTW How did you get the track to appear on the blog, rather that the tame link I have?
Getting a smooth end is the hardest part. I've taken to chopping up acoustic base notes and layering them. Still haven't worked out how to do a fade, though I'll probably never get around to it. I just find that the cut and paste nature of Garageband only engages me for so long - the songs never seem to go anywhere. Definitely needs a live element
ReplyDeleteBTW How did you get the track to appear on the blog, rather that the tame link I have?
Sweet!
ReplyDeleteMan, I'm putting on my goldfish platforms for this jive sheeit.
ReplyDelete